Messages ^0^ ❤

Follow on Bloglovin'!~❤


Wednesday 12 February 2014

에뛰드하우스 님프 광채 볼류머 동안 광채 스틱 리뷰 Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer Baby Glow Stick Review~❤

안녕~
Hello everyone!~ Today's review is on the Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer Baby Glow Stick!~ 


It was meant to come with my Innisfree Oil BUT Kpoptown refunded my money for the oil back to me. . . Maybe it was out of stock? or? They didn't tell me anything in the merchants note email.
I'm quite disappointed about not receiving the oil, as I wanted that the most ffffuuu - I'll have to buy it somewhere else ㅠㅠ
but atleast this product arrived with no trouble~

Before hand, I apolgise for the forever changing lighting of the upcoming photos! Winter is a horrible time for photos as the ISO is up & down & the sky is getting darker too early ㅠㅠ
Anyway. . .

The Etude House Nymph Aura line has been going on for a while! from volumers to primers to powder to cheek tints to gloss to nails to mists to foundations etc!
I've tried the Nyphm Aura Volumer in #3 Transparent HERE & adored it~ I finished it a while ago & I could've wept! XD So I gave it & tried the Baby Glow Stick!~

I bought the baby glow stick simply because it's much quicker to use than having to mix your BB Cream with the volumer~ 


Price
Original Etude Price:- 12,000원
KPOPTOWN Price:- £6.55
So close to original price!~ Thank chu KPOPTOWN~

I saw some eBay's sellers selling it for over £20! <丶´Д`> Ouch!




Claims
Cred. Etude.kr

This makeup glow stick instantly & convieniently provides skin with a transparent, youthful glow with just one dab.
Lumi-Light Aura Agent
To give a sheer, transparent, youthful glow to our skin.
Quick & easy glowy skin treatment
Easy to use stick-type to use anytime & anywhere by just
quickly & easily highlighting the area you want to have a radiant glow.
Moist & Elastic Skin
Contains baby glow complex is made up of argan oil & mucopolysaccharides improve elasticity of the skin while providing moisture~
 

Contains 10g product

The Baby Glow Stick formula is of a gel-stick version of the Nymph Aura Volumer 3# Transparent due to its finish & light pink colour. 
So for Korean celebrity glowy skin, the Nymph Aura line is your best friend! I want dewy skin! I want I want!
Another reason I chose this is because my skin is very dry & some cream highlighters are much too heavy for my skin - The Baby Glow stick is a instant moisturising highlighter!

Packaging
Still love the Nymph Aura design~ So princessy & cute. I really hope they never change it
(ノ*^▽^)ノ

It's damn hard to capture on camera though ;^; Thats why my photos turned out dark & grey because I had to edit the photos darker to actually be able to see the packaging <丶´Д`> ㅠㅠ
Right Click - New Tab to enlarge

 I spy argania spinosa kernel oil - simply argan oil!~ Found in almost every Nymph Aura product.
. . .
It reminds me of a glue stick . . . (´・ω・`)
I love the design!~ It's just like a regular highlighter stick but much more cuter!
From looking at the big teardrop design - It shows its definately a 3# Transparent volumer formula. 
Here is the difference between the three volumers if you are interested - Look at the raindrop design:-

Did you guys know that there is a new volumer called #4 Luminous? *0*
The Baby Glow Stick only comes for 3# Transparent~

The Stick is not too bulky & just the right height at 9½cm so it's very handbag-able & maybe for pencil cases too - For all those super quick touch ups when the teachers not looking eh? nudge nudge wink wink (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

 12month usage.
The cap of the tube is pretty auratic~ love the holographic raaaaaainbow!
. . . sorry
 It comes with a protective tap to a protect the gel & to stop it from falling out of the tube. 
I've had so many tube highlighters & sometimes the product fell out & all crushed against the cap 
ㅠㅠ So I'm glad the Etude one has the protective cap~
I first thought the cap would be hard to remove & that if I pull too hard, it'll pull on the product but I'm totally wrong!
It secures to the tube very well & its easy to remove without harming the product.
You get about 3cm worth gel-like product. It might be considered a small amount but considering you only need a few swipes of this stick - It's a good amount to last you ages.
The tube is a twist up!~ It looks just like a glue stick or lipbalm now. Very simple & makes easy application.

 The Formula

It's a solid yet slightly creamy gel formula of the Nymph Aura Volumer #3 Transparent. It's not too creamy to the point you could break it with too much force but its creamy enough apply smoothly without too much worry of crumbling. 

As you can tell just by looking at the gel, it is very moisturising & a pleasant pink colour. When applied the pink colour does not come off with it, the finish is purely transparent - You don't have to be worried about looking pink XDㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Bling bliiiing~

Scent
It has the same light, pretty floral scent like the other Nymph Aura products (○´∀`○) It's not too overpowering. 
The scent doesn't actually dissipate (fade) when on the skin BUT it's only noticable if someones like, right up in your face. . . sniffing you. . . heh. (-ㅅ-)



Swatches
Right Click - New Tab to enlarge
 The Baby Glow Stick glides very, very smoothly!~ It does not pull on the skin & it super moisturising.
With one swatch, you get a natural glowly shine that is perfect for natural highlight, for one of those no-makeup days. 
With two swatches, you get a beautiful dewy shine that is so 물광 (Moist-watery skin) like!~
Perfect for a dewy looks - My favourite!
Unblended 1 swatch. You can see the difference very clearly
You cannot go really overboard with this product as it's quite light with can easily be covered with base & powder. Though it can easily be blended out if you feel the shine is too strong for a more natural glow. 

I find it super easily to apply over matte foundation without worry of cakeing or smudging the foundation:-
Matte Foundation
With the Baby Glow Stick:-
Super easy to apply on matte foundation for post-makeup! I'm not sure how the Baby Glow Stick with act when applied upon powder but all I know that if you apply powder on top of the Baby Glow Stick - The shine will go. 

The gel formula is not too heavy & is very light & refreshing on the skin. It doesn't have a sticky residue like the Nymph Aura Volumer - It feels like you've applied a moist essence on your face - It might feel greasy for those with oily skin so becareful!

But too me, it's like a extra drink for my dry skin as its super moistfull~

Finish Test
Again, this does product does not feel sticky too mee compared to the Nymph Aura Volumer but it does a moist finish. I cut up a oil blotting paper & placed the papers on my hand covered with the Baby Glow Stick. Then I tip my hand over to see how many pieces fall off & how many stick to my skin.

This way you can see for yourself if this product is for you in terms of residue:-
Out of eight squares, only three fell off. Five remaining, so it has a very moistfull finish on the skin.

Bare Face:-
My skin is bare apart from applying a light moisturiser & my eye makeup (so I don't scare you off)
Again my skin is very dry & dull because of it. Matte makeup makes my skin look even more duller & 'flat'.
I want moistfull skin thats dewy & highlighted~ 
. . .
From the packaging box:- Can be applied under or over makeup.
Directions Pre-Makeup
Gently roll stick onto cheek bones, brow bones or any desired area.

I applied on my cheekbones & outer eye area to bring attention & a dewy shine to them.

Before
After
Instant glow & hydration in just one swipe!~ (。・ω・。)ノ
Right Click - New Tab to enlarge
It makes my eye area look much brighter & healthier too~
Feels more moisturising & fresh~ & does not pull on the skin!~ 

You can use on your brow bones, cupid bow & chin & nose:-
Pretty highlighted nose~ It makes my bridge look more slimmer~
You can even use it on your collar bones as shown in a Etude House Sweet Caster :-
http://etude.kr/howtoMakeUp.do?bltnCntClCd=&method=view&gubun=&pageNum=&bltnCntSeq=53 

I love having highlighted collar bones as it looks really pretty against my black salon tunic~

 After Makeup Directions
 Slightly Melt contents onto finger tips or palm of hand & gently dab or press onto desired areas of glow.

I applied my Etude House CC Cream in No.2 Glow (review HERE) The CC Cream already has a volumer infused in it formula for a dewy glow.
I use this CC Cream because I find matte very unflattering on my dry/dull skin.
Just CC Cream
I dab the Baby Glow Stick on my cheekbones & eye area again.


Bright & dewy skin!~ Baby pure like!~ (○´∀`○)


Right click - New tab to enlarge
This is my go-to makeup from now on!~
I will not have to apply cream highlighter for ages now with this handy Baby Glow Stick~

Overall
I ADORE this product!
It's super easy & convenient to use without the hassle of mixing your base with a highlighter/moisturiser for a dewy glow. It's so easy to use to the point you can swipe it on quickly & effortlessly without a mirror & voilà you are ready to go!
It does not pull on the skin & leaves your skin looking & feeling super moisturised without oily-sebum like shine - But a Korean celebrity glow~! 
With no heavy-sitting on the skin & lasts ages (for me 6 hours+) so it easily becomes a everyday product!

Pros
Cheap
Super cute packaging that is travel friendly
Comes with protective cap to protect product
It's a twistup~
Enough product to last you months - You only need a few swipes
Is basically a solid-gel of the Nymph Aura Volumer #3 Transparent
Light & pretty floral scent
Causes not easily break when gliding on skin & does not pull the skin.
Super easy to apply & can apply before & after makeup without smudging base.
Highlights your skin for a beautiful dewy glow without looking or feeling oily/sticky.
Very moisturising for my dry skin
Lasts long 6hrs+ for me

Cons
For those with oily skin may find it greasy rather than moisturising
People might not like the dewy look
Some people may not like the idea that the scent does not fade when applied.
Not available in the UK

Would I repurchase?
YES~





Get your own Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer Baby Glow Stick TODAY
KPOPTOWN HERE
Etude House HERE




 

Hope you all enjoyed this review!~ I've ordered some more Korean cosmetics yesterday so look forward to them!~
I leave you these photos:-
 Selca from yesterday
Nut-Nut joined in too!~
A shot that was meant to be for the Baby Glow Review but the flash killed the photo - But I thought it looked vampire-ish XD You can see my little yaeba fang.

Have a good day!~
Love you all very much!~ Byeeee~ ^▽^


5 comments:

  1. Nice review!
    I love the rainbow~~
    For me, i don't like a lot that effect :c
    But i appreciate the review ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dewy effect it gives, but I can't stand greasy products on my face, even a little :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find the rainbow seriously interesting and cute!!

    momopodo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it really makes your skin look very dewy =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooah this was such a detailed review O_O so much respect for the effort gone into this :D

    btw, i love the etude house products, the packaging is cute and its cheap!
    hope we can follow each other :D
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other :) x

    ReplyDelete

back to top Back to top