Messages ^0^ ❤

Follow on Bloglovin'!~❤


Wednesday 11 July 2012

스킨푸드 SKINFOOD Citron Scalp Care Shampoo Sample review~❤


Cosmetic.Love included this Korean SKINFOOD Citron shampoo sample from my recent haul there. I wanted to try it out today ^0^
This has really creative packaging design *^*
Description:- Food Therapy:- Special food for the skin to eat. Contains lots of nutritive & energetic ingredients such as fresh plants, fruits & etc. To Maintain our bodies healthy & lively.

 Info:- Citron Scalp Care Shampoo is free of 4 additives (colorings, paraben, ethanol, Benzophenone) & contains citron extracts masked by its beautiful citrus aroma. The pure fresh lather cleanes your scalp. 
Directions:- Wet your hair & scalp with enough warm water & squirt a moderate amount of shampoo in your palms to massge the lather around the entire scalp & hair using your fingertips before rinsing off.

Sounds really professional & natural! hopefully should be great!

The shampoo itself:-

When I first opened the sachet I thought the shampoo would be orange & creamy but its clear ^-^
Its silky & smooth liquid like you'd expect from a shampoo.
My hair gets oily quick so I wash it everyday two days - I use Head & Shoulders Lemon Frequent Use shampoo which is amazing & then I use Schwarzkopf Coconut Smoothie Conditioners to my ends of my hair to make them silky.

The smell?:- Oh my god its so orangey! trololol. Seriously it smells so good that I want to eat it! XD❤

This shampoo foams really well also!

Lets try it out!~~❤

This shampoo works wonders on my scalp; its so soothing!!
Its foams well & rinses out straight away unlike some shampoo foams
I used no conditioner because I want just the SKINFOOD results~
Results?:-
Amazing. My hair has never been so soft without conditioner. Its light & so straight! - my scalp feels feels as well! My hair is so managable! shiny & silk finishs with a great smell!

Will I purchase a bottle?:- Definately!❤ i'm so happy I had the chance to try this! I'm going to buy a bottle~~

Pros-
Free!
Cute packaging
Smells great
Foams & rinses well
Silky
Smooth
Cleanses & soothes
-----------------------
Cons-
I want to eat it! D: ❤

❤❤❤


Also more candied food for me >////< guilt
nomnom.
Tomorrow is our school fate so we have no lessons all day ^0^ yay! I ordered my Misa Amane dress & I'm ordering the shoes & suspenders tomorrow also yay! ❤
I'm must sleep; so tired ;w; night night~~❤


3 comments:

  1. hmmm i didnt use skin food product before will give it a try :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the cons are: "I want to eat it". ahaha Totally made me LOL. I'm not one for citrus scents since I've associated them with medicine since childhood, but I've seen other scents of this product in Skin Food so I might actually try it out when I have some cash (Skin Food is on the pricier side compared to EH here).

    Thanks for the review! And get some rest haha.

    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Sorry for double posting Kei x_x Just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for two awards at my blog. It's not a long tag, just an image award actually :P You can go check them out here:

    http://ada-nikki.blogspot.com/2012/07/two-new-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

back to top Back to top