Messages ^0^ ❤

Follow on Bloglovin'!~❤


Wednesday 28 December 2011

ModeS4u Haul & Review 2. ♥

First I got a new pencil case to replace my broken Angel Cat Sugar case. It's Rilakkuma & Friends with some flowers. I think it's adorable *A*
 It's also has a shiny cover so you can just wipe it with a damp cloth to clean it. 


2. I decide to get a new shopping bag so I chose this Hello Kitty red canvas bag. 
It's absolutely adorable. Strong & easy to wash. 
3. I wanted to get a little phone charm toy so I decided on this Rilakkuma strawberry one. I was worried it was going to be a bit too big but no it's perfect not to mention cute!
4. Pen time!! I wanted a new pen. So I bought this Rilakkuma eating rice black pen. It's soooooo CUTE!!!!!
*spaz's out* XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top Back to top